NAC to meet for first time since Sonia's recovery
The meet will discuss the pre-legislative process for making law on a proposed program for urban poor.
New Delhi: The National Advisory Council, led by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, is set to meet on Friday to discuss the pre-legislative process for making law on a proposed program for urban poor.
The meet is also likely to discuss some issues concerning child labour and the denotification of tribals.
This will be the first meeting of the NAC since Sonia's recovery from ill-health.
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Reasons not Provided in Board Meeting to Avoid Public Battle
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media
- Trump Calls Attack on ISIS in Mosul a 'Disaster', Hillary Lashes Out
- Pakistan Selectors Name Unchanged Squad for 3rd Test Against West Indies
- India can Produce up to 492 nuclear Bombs, Claims Pakistan Think-tank
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan