DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NAC to meet for first time since Sonia's recovery
The meet will discuss the pre-legislative process for making law on a proposed program for urban poor.
New Delhi: The National Advisory Council, led by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, is set to meet on Friday to discuss the pre-legislative process for making law on a proposed program for urban poor.
The meet is also likely to discuss some issues concerning child labour and the denotification of tribals.
This will be the first meeting of the NAC since Sonia's recovery from ill-health.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO