NAC to meet for first time since Sonia's recovery
The meet will discuss the pre-legislative process for making law on a proposed program for urban poor.
New Delhi: The National Advisory Council, led by UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi, is set to meet on Friday to discuss the pre-legislative process for making law on a proposed program for urban poor.
The meet is also likely to discuss some issues concerning child labour and the denotification of tribals.
This will be the first meeting of the NAC since Sonia's recovery from ill-health.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone