'Nach Baliye 5' celebs recreate B'wood couples' magic
Contestants of 'Nach Baliye 5' are set to recreate the magic of iconic romantic couples of Bollywood on television.
New Delhi: From Jeetendra-Sridevi to Karisma Kapoor-Govinda and Anil Kapoor-Madhuri Dixit -- celebrity contestants of reality show 'Nach Baliye 5' are set to recreate the magic of such iconic romantic couples of Bollywood on the small screen.
TV actress Suhasi Dhami danced as 'Dhak dhak' girl Madhuri, and popular on screen mother-in-law Bhabho aka Neelu Waghela dressed as pretty Karisma.
Everyone tried very hard to emulate the cine stars well, but it was Mahi Vij who stole the show. She surprised everyone when she came dressed as actor Bobby Deol, and husband Jay Bhanushali came in Sunny Deol's get-up.
Known for his witty sense of humour, Rahul Mahajan sported legendary comedian Mehmood's look.
On the forthcoming episode, actors Randeep Hooda and Aditi Rao Hydari came as special guests for the promotion of their forthcoming movie "Murder 3".
For the 'Bollywood iconic jodi' special episode, ace choreographer Saroj Khan joins judges Sajid Khan and Terence Lewis.
The episode will go on air on Star Plus Saturday and Sunday.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner