Nach Baliye: Shilpa Shetty to judge the new season
Shilpa was previously seen on the small screen as a judge on dance reality shows 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 1'.
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty along with filmmaker Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis have been finalised to judge the comeback season of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'. Lewis and Khan confirmed that they have already signed the Star Plus show, along with Shilpa.
"I have just signed for the new season of 'Nach Baliye'. It is coming after two years. I will be on the show along with Sajid Khan and Shilpa Shetty. I am very excited," Lewis told IANS.
The last edition of the dance reality show was aired in 2009 with Farah Khan, Karisma Kapoor and Arjun Rampal on the judges' seats.
Khan, who previously hosted talk show 'Sajid's Superstars', also confirmed the news through an SMS.
Asked if he has signed on to judge 'Nach Baliye', he replied: "Yes, it's true."
On being probed further if the other judges are Lewis and Shilpa, he said: "Yes".
Shilpa was previously seen on the small screen as a judge on dance reality shows 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 1' and 'Zara Nachke Dikha 2'. She had also hosted the first season of 'Bigg Boss'.
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Tata Stocks Plunge on Concerns Over Cyrus Mistry Letter
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Arrested For Possessing Defence Related Documents
- Asian Development Bank Declines to Fund Pakistan Dam Project
- Kashmir a Matter For India, Pakistan to Sort Out: British PM Theresa May