Nach Baliye: Shilpa Shetty to judge the new season
Shilpa was previously seen on the small screen as a judge on dance reality shows 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 1'.
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty along with filmmaker Sajid Khan and choreographer Terence Lewis have been finalised to judge the comeback season of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'. Lewis and Khan confirmed that they have already signed the Star Plus show, along with Shilpa.
"I have just signed for the new season of 'Nach Baliye'. It is coming after two years. I will be on the show along with Sajid Khan and Shilpa Shetty. I am very excited," Lewis told IANS.
The last edition of the dance reality show was aired in 2009 with Farah Khan, Karisma Kapoor and Arjun Rampal on the judges' seats.
Khan, who previously hosted talk show 'Sajid's Superstars', also confirmed the news through an SMS.
Asked if he has signed on to judge 'Nach Baliye', he replied: "Yes, it's true."
On being probed further if the other judges are Lewis and Shilpa, he said: "Yes".
Shilpa was previously seen on the small screen as a judge on dance reality shows 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 1' and 'Zara Nachke Dikha 2'. She had also hosted the first season of 'Bigg Boss'.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology