Nadeem may turn approver in 13/7 blasts case
ATS official that the Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the blasts case.
Mumbai: One of the four alleged Indian Mujahideen (IM) operatives, arrested in connection with the 13/7 triple blasts in Mumbai, is likely to turn approver in the case, ATS sources said on Thursday.
"Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the blasts case," said an ATS official, on condition of anonymity.
The four arrested accused - Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem Shaikh, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik - will be produced before a metropolitan court on Thursday as their police custody has ended.
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last year, killing over 27 persons and injuring several others.
The Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the case.
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18