Nadeem may turn approver in 13/7 blasts case
ATS official that the Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the blasts case.
Mumbai: One of the four alleged Indian Mujahideen (IM) operatives, arrested in connection with the 13/7 triple blasts in Mumbai, is likely to turn approver in the case, ATS sources said on Thursday.
"Nadeem Shaikh is likely to turn an approver in the blasts case," said an ATS official, on condition of anonymity.
The four arrested accused - Naquee Ahmed, Nadeem Shaikh, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Naik - will be produced before a metropolitan court on Thursday as their police custody has ended.
Three blasts ripped Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House (in South Mumbai) and at Dadar (in central Mumbai) on July 13 last year, killing over 27 persons and injuring several others.
The Maharashtra ATS is yet to file charge sheet in the case.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology