Naga Chaitanya to do roles in remakes
Naga Chaitanya, son of Telugu superstar Nagarjuna is now playing safe by only opting to do roles in remakes of Superhit films.
After two box office diasters 'Dhada' and 'Bejawada', Naga Chaitanya, son of Telugu superstar Nagarjuna is now playing safe by only opting to do roles in remakes of Superhit films.
Chaitanya will play a role opposite to Sunil in the film, 'Bhale Thammudu', which is the remake of Tamil super hit film, Vettai. He is also acting in the remake of his father Nagarjuna's block-buster comedy film, 'Hello Brother', to be directed by Srinivasa Reddy.
The actor might also be seen in the remake of super hit Kannada film, 'Charminar'. Lagadapati Sridhar, has bought the remake rights of the film and plans to produce the film as Chaitanya as the hero. The film will be directed by
"The director of the film has narrated the story to me and I am ready to act in the Telugu remake of this film", Naga Chaitanya said.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology