Naga Chaitanya to do roles in remakes
Naga Chaitanya, son of Telugu superstar Nagarjuna is now playing safe by only opting to do roles in remakes of Superhit films.
After two box office diasters 'Dhada' and 'Bejawada', Naga Chaitanya, son of Telugu superstar Nagarjuna is now playing safe by only opting to do roles in remakes of Superhit films.
Chaitanya will play a role opposite to Sunil in the film, 'Bhale Thammudu', which is the remake of Tamil super hit film, Vettai. He is also acting in the remake of his father Nagarjuna's block-buster comedy film, 'Hello Brother', to be directed by Srinivasa Reddy.
The actor might also be seen in the remake of super hit Kannada film, 'Charminar'. Lagadapati Sridhar, has bought the remake rights of the film and plans to produce the film as Chaitanya as the hero. The film will be directed by
"The director of the film has narrated the story to me and I am ready to act in the Telugu remake of this film", Naga Chaitanya said.
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- Mom-to-be Kareena Kapoor Khan Keeps Her Look Casual For Her Recent Public Appearance