Nagaland: Economic blockade continues on day 3
A students group is protesting against the killing of a farmer by suspected Naga militants.
Kohima: It is the day 3 of the economic blockade in Nagaland which has been imposed by the All Assam Tea Tribe Student Association.
The students group is protesting against the killing of a farmer by suspected Naga militants.
Student leaders have demanded the immediate arrest of the guilty and warned the government to face a bigger agitation if their demands are not met.
Recommended For You
- I Had Warned BCCI Against Preparing a Dry Pitch: Pune Curator
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right