DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nagaland: Economic blockade continues on day 3
A students group is protesting against the killing of a farmer by suspected Naga militants.
Kohima: It is the day 3 of the economic blockade in Nagaland which has been imposed by the All Assam Tea Tribe Student Association.
The students group is protesting against the killing of a farmer by suspected Naga militants.
Student leaders have demanded the immediate arrest of the guilty and warned the government to face a bigger agitation if their demands are not met.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande