Nagaland: Man arrested for raping 12-year-old girl
Police said the man allegedly took the girl to the outskirts of Kiphire town and brutally raped her twice.
Kohima: A 12-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour on the pretext of giving her a lift in his vehicle in Kiphire district of Nagaland on Wednesday, police sources said.
The 25-year-old accused, identified as Taliba Sangtam of Kiphire village, a driver by profession, has been arrested, the sources said.
Sangtam offered a ride to the girl, who was returning from school after dropping her little brother, on the pretext of taking her home.
He then allegedly took her to the outskirts of Kiphire town and brutally raped her twice, the sources said, adding that a case has been registered.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right