Nagaland: Man arrested for raping 12-year-old girl
Police said the man allegedly took the girl to the outskirts of Kiphire town and brutally raped her twice.
Kohima: A 12-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour on the pretext of giving her a lift in his vehicle in Kiphire district of Nagaland on Wednesday, police sources said.
The 25-year-old accused, identified as Taliba Sangtam of Kiphire village, a driver by profession, has been arrested, the sources said.
Sangtam offered a ride to the girl, who was returning from school after dropping her little brother, on the pretext of taking her home.
He then allegedly took her to the outskirts of Kiphire town and brutally raped her twice, the sources said, adding that a case has been registered.
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Kareena Kapoor is Setting Trends During Pregnancy: Soha Ali Khan
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate