Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965. The commission was originally set up with a Chairman and two members. More members were added to the commission in 1985. Currently, the commission has five members inclusing a chairman.
Nagaland Public Service Commission conducts:
(a) NCS/NPS/NSS & Allied Services Examination:
(i) Stage I - Preliminary Examination
(ii) Stage II - Main Examination
(iii) Stage III - Interview
(b) Combined Technical Services Examination:
(i) Stage I - Written Examination
(ii) Stage II - Interview
(c) Recruitment of LDA-cum-Computer Assistants in the Nagaland Civil Secretariat, Directorates and Districts Offices.
(i) Stage I - Written Examination only
(ii) Stage II - Practical Examination
(d) Selection by Interview only:
(i) Stage I - Interview
(ii) Stage II - Recruitment by Interview only
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
Kohima - 797001, Nagaland.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"