DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965. The commission was originally set up with a Chairman and two members. More members were added to the commission in 1985. Currently, the commission has five members inclusing a chairman.
Nagaland Public Service Commission conducts:
(a) NCS/NPS/NSS & Allied Services Examination:
(i) Stage I - Preliminary Examination
(ii) Stage II - Main Examination
(iii) Stage III - Interview
(b) Combined Technical Services Examination:
(i) Stage I - Written Examination
(ii) Stage II - Interview
(c) Recruitment of LDA-cum-Computer Assistants in the Nagaland Civil Secretariat, Directorates and Districts Offices.
(i) Stage I - Written Examination only
(ii) Stage II - Practical Examination
(d) Selection by Interview only:
(i) Stage I - Interview
(ii) Stage II - Recruitment by Interview only
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
Kohima - 797001, Nagaland.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong