Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission was established in 1965. The commission was originally set up with a Chairman and two members. More members were added to the commission in 1985. Currently, the commission has five members inclusing a chairman.
Nagaland Public Service Commission conducts:
(a) NCS/NPS/NSS & Allied Services Examination:
(i) Stage I - Preliminary Examination
(ii) Stage II - Main Examination
(iii) Stage III - Interview
(b) Combined Technical Services Examination:
(i) Stage I - Written Examination
(ii) Stage II - Interview
(c) Recruitment of LDA-cum-Computer Assistants in the Nagaland Civil Secretariat, Directorates and Districts Offices.
(i) Stage I - Written Examination only
(ii) Stage II - Practical Examination
(d) Selection by Interview only:
(i) Stage I - Interview
(ii) Stage II - Recruitment by Interview only
Nagaland Public Service Commission,
Kohima - 797001, Nagaland.
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif