'Nagaraja Cholan MA MLA' to hit the floors soon
The sequel of 'Amaidhi Padai' has been titled 'Nagaraja Cholan MA MLA', it will have Sathyaraj playing politician.
The combo of Manivannan and Sathyaraj took a comical dig at many political happenings in 'Amaidhi Padai'. Now that they are coming together for its sequel, they are all set to repeat the act.
If sources are to be believed, the sequel of 'Amaidhi Padai', which has been titled 'Nagaraja Cholan MA MLA', will have Sathyaraj playing an elderly politician.
"Since Amavasai who rechristened himself as Nagaraja Cholan has become old, his sons will struggle for his post. But he will continue to stay in power without giving his seat to anyone," say sources.
Goundamani is expected to do a cameo in this movie, whose shooting will get a kick start soon. Also, Manivannan and his son Raghu Manivannan will do important roles.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- Dear Krushna Abhishek, why are you sticking to Kapil Sharma's brand of humour we want to get rid of?
- All good things must come to an end