DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Nagaraja Cholan MA MLA' to hit the floors soon
The sequel of 'Amaidhi Padai' has been titled 'Nagaraja Cholan MA MLA', it will have Sathyaraj playing politician.
The combo of Manivannan and Sathyaraj took a comical dig at many political happenings in 'Amaidhi Padai'. Now that they are coming together for its sequel, they are all set to repeat the act.
If sources are to be believed, the sequel of 'Amaidhi Padai', which has been titled 'Nagaraja Cholan MA MLA', will have Sathyaraj playing an elderly politician.
"Since Amavasai who rechristened himself as Nagaraja Cholan has become old, his sons will struggle for his post. But he will continue to stay in power without giving his seat to anyone," say sources.
Goundamani is expected to do a cameo in this movie, whose shooting will get a kick start soon. Also, Manivannan and his son Raghu Manivannan will do important roles.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users