Nagarjuna plays NRI in 'Love Story'
King Nagarjuna sports a stylish look in Dasarath's Love story
Director Dasarath is all set with 'Love Story' that stars King Nagarjuna as the hero. Produced by D Sivaprasad Reddy the shooting of the film was held some time ago in Europe and now the next schedule is planned in Bangkok.
The film would have a 25 day tour in Bangkok.
While Nayan is pairing up with Nag in this movie, Meera Chopra is playing the second fiddle. Sources reveal that King Nag would sport a stylish look in Love story as he is playing the role of an NRI.
The movie shows him visiting India after a long time also during which he finds his lady love.
While Thaman is composing the film music the movie is slated for a release the next year.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- SRK's Circus Returns To TV, Twitterati Can't Contain Their Excitement
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner