Nagarjuna to star in 'Greeku Veerudu'
The film crew is shooting in Hyderabad, the movie will be released in summer.
Telugu actor Nagarjuna was busy shooting for a film which is directed by Dasaradh. The producer of the film thought of various titles to this film as 'Love Story', and 'Sari Leru Neekevvaru'.
Recently in an announcement the film team has named the movie 'Greeku Veerudu'. The film will have Nayanatara to play opposite the telugu superstar.
The film crew is currently shooting in Hyderabad, the shoot of the movie will be wrapped up soon.
A family entertainer 'Greeku Veerudu' will release this summer. The music of the film is given by Thaman.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test