Nagarjuna's 'Damarukam' to be released on Oct 12
Directed by Srinivas Reddy, 'Damarukam' stars Nagarjuna, Anushka, and Prakash Raj in an important roles.
Dr Venkat has announced the release date of 'Damarukam' as Oct 12, 2012. He said that the movie has been made as a masterpiece that will stand out eternally in the history of Indian cinema. "The film has been made at a highest budget with amazing visuals (CG work) on an unprecedented scale on the Indian screen. This is the costliest film in Nagarjuna's career," he further said.
Director Srinivas Reddy said, "Devi Sri Prasad's audio has become a sensational hit. Even before its release, the film has achieved a triple platinum status."
Starring Nag, Anushka, Prakash Raj, Ganesh Venkatraman, Brahmanandam, Raghu Babu, MS, Krishna Bhagawan, Jeeva, Brahmaji, Avinash, Devan, Giribabu, Ramaraju, Duvvasi Mohan, Sameer, Shravan, Raja Sridhar, Prabhu, Kamal, Pragathi Rajitha, Kavitha and others, the film has photography by Chota K Naidu.
Story is by Veligonda Srinivas. Dances are by Raju Sundaram, Dinesh, Shiva Shankar and Swarna. Visual Effects are by Fire Fly. Editing is by Gautham Raju. Stills are by Raghu.
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma Explain Why Working With Karan Johar is Special
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18