Nagarjuna's 'Love Story' to hit floors soon
Tentatively titled as Love Story, expectations from this film are naturally high.
Now that Nagarjuna is free of the obligations relating to both Shirdi Sai and Damarukam, he is all set to start work on his family entertainer, which is to be directed by Dasarath of Santosham and Mr. Perfect. Produced by Kamakshi Movies, the film sees Nag in a trendy get-up.
The producers have announced that the film will go on the floors from June 21. To be shot in Hyderabad, New York and Zurich, it sees Nayanatara playing the female lead's role.
Tentatively titled as Love Story, expectations from this film are naturally high. The story was carefully constructed by Dasarath and team after a series of story discussions. Nag plays the role of an NRI, who comes to Hyderabad, only to undergo transformation.
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- Apple iPhone 7 Users: Please DO NOT Drill a 3.5mm Hole on it to Make Your Own Earphone Jack
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show
- NASA Denies Changing 2000-Year-Old Zodiac Signs
- NASA Captures Sharpest View of Comet Breaking Apart
- Falcon 9 Explosion Most Difficult Failure: Elon Musk
- SpaceX Seeks Public Help in Probing Falcon 9 Rocket Explosion