Nagarjuna's 'Love Story' to hit floors soon
Tentatively titled as Love Story, expectations from this film are naturally high.
Now that Nagarjuna is free of the obligations relating to both Shirdi Sai and Damarukam, he is all set to start work on his family entertainer, which is to be directed by Dasarath of Santosham and Mr. Perfect. Produced by Kamakshi Movies, the film sees Nag in a trendy get-up.
The producers have announced that the film will go on the floors from June 21. To be shot in Hyderabad, New York and Zurich, it sees Nayanatara playing the female lead's role.
Tentatively titled as Love Story, expectations from this film are naturally high. The story was carefully constructed by Dasarath and team after a series of story discussions. Nag plays the role of an NRI, who comes to Hyderabad, only to undergo transformation.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance