Nagpur: 3 persons lynched over sexual harassment
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two, in the guise of policemen.
Nagpur: Three persons were allegedly lynched to death by an angry mob over sexual harassment in Bharat Nagar area of the city this morning, police said.
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two, in the guise of policemen, indulged in sexual harassment, following which an angry mob, including women, pelted them with stones and beat them with sticks.
By the time police rushed to Bharat Nagar, in Kalamana area of the city and tried to disperse the mob, they had already beaten three persons to death, while police managed to arrest their fourth accomplice, they said.
Following tension in the area, police immediately removed the bodies from the site.
Senior police officials have rushed to the spot and were investigating the incident.
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets