Nagpur: 3 persons lynched over sexual harassment
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two, in the guise of policemen.
Nagpur: Three persons were allegedly lynched to death by an angry mob over sexual harassment in Bharat Nagar area of the city this morning, police said.
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two, in the guise of policemen, indulged in sexual harassment, following which an angry mob, including women, pelted them with stones and beat them with sticks.
By the time police rushed to Bharat Nagar, in Kalamana area of the city and tried to disperse the mob, they had already beaten three persons to death, while police managed to arrest their fourth accomplice, they said.
Following tension in the area, police immediately removed the bodies from the site.
Senior police officials have rushed to the spot and were investigating the incident.
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Abhishek Verma Rejects Allegations of Purported Defence Leaks by Varun Gandhi
- Wasn't Honey-trapped, Did Not Leak Defence Secrets, Says Varun Gandhi
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer