DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nagpur: 3 persons lynched over sexual harassment
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two, in the guise of policemen.
Nagpur: Three persons were allegedly lynched to death by an angry mob over sexual harassment in Bharat Nagar area of the city this morning, police said.
One of the three men was apparently dressed in a saree, while the other two, in the guise of policemen, indulged in sexual harassment, following which an angry mob, including women, pelted them with stones and beat them with sticks.
By the time police rushed to Bharat Nagar, in Kalamana area of the city and tried to disperse the mob, they had already beaten three persons to death, while police managed to arrest their fourth accomplice, they said.
Following tension in the area, police immediately removed the bodies from the site.
Senior police officials have rushed to the spot and were investigating the incident.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You