Nagpur: Teenager arrested for raping 5-year-old niece
The girl's mother claims that her daughter was repeatedly raped between March 30 and April 17.
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident of crime against children, a five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her teenaged maternal uncle at Rahatekarwadi in Nagpur.
The minor's mother lodged a complaint against her 16-year-old cousin for allegedly raping her daughter. She claims that her daughter was repeatedly raped between March 30 and April 17. The police have arrested the accused.
This is the fifth case of rape which has been reported in the last five days from various parts of the country. A five-year-old girl was raped in the national capital on Friday.
In another case a four-year-old girl was allegedly raped in the Ghansour town of Madhya Pradesh. After the Ghansour rape case, two more cases of rape have been reported from Madhya Pradesh. A four-year-old girl was raped in Chhindwara district by her neighbor. In another case, a seven-year-old was raped and murdered in Khargone district.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Ex-PM Deve Gowda Sits on Dharna Against 'Injustice'
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- Indian Army Chief Arriving in J&K to Review Security Situation
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi