Nagpur: Teenager arrested for raping 5-year-old niece
The girl's mother claims that her daughter was repeatedly raped between March 30 and April 17.
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident of crime against children, a five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her teenaged maternal uncle at Rahatekarwadi in Nagpur.
The minor's mother lodged a complaint against her 16-year-old cousin for allegedly raping her daughter. She claims that her daughter was repeatedly raped between March 30 and April 17. The police have arrested the accused.
This is the fifth case of rape which has been reported in the last five days from various parts of the country. A five-year-old girl was raped in the national capital on Friday.
In another case a four-year-old girl was allegedly raped in the Ghansour town of Madhya Pradesh. After the Ghansour rape case, two more cases of rape have been reported from Madhya Pradesh. A four-year-old girl was raped in Chhindwara district by her neighbor. In another case, a seven-year-old was raped and murdered in Khargone district.
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Supreme Court Dismisses BCCI's Plea for Review of Decision on Lodha Panel Reforms
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18