Nagpur: Teenager arrested for raping 5-year-old niece
The girl's mother claims that her daughter was repeatedly raped between March 30 and April 17.
New Delhi: In yet another shocking incident of crime against children, a five-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her teenaged maternal uncle at Rahatekarwadi in Nagpur.
The minor's mother lodged a complaint against her 16-year-old cousin for allegedly raping her daughter. She claims that her daughter was repeatedly raped between March 30 and April 17. The police have arrested the accused.
This is the fifth case of rape which has been reported in the last five days from various parts of the country. A five-year-old girl was raped in the national capital on Friday.
In another case a four-year-old girl was allegedly raped in the Ghansour town of Madhya Pradesh. After the Ghansour rape case, two more cases of rape have been reported from Madhya Pradesh. A four-year-old girl was raped in Chhindwara district by her neighbor. In another case, a seven-year-old was raped and murdered in Khargone district.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology