DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nagpur women protest against lack of toilets
A report said there are only 69 public toilets for women in Nagpur while the existing toilets were dirty and without proper drainage facilities.
Nagpur: Protesting against lack of public toilets for women in Nagpur, a group of activists encircled a men's public toilet near Railway Station to press for their demand to construct public toilets for women.
Led by city lawyer Smita Singalkar, the women activists also carried banners demanding women's toilets at prominent places in the city.
Singalkar in a release said today that there were only 69 public toilets for women in Nagpur while the existing toilets were dirty and without proper drainage facilities.
Sahyog Trust, an NGO under whose banner the agitation was conducted ahead of women's day has said that Nagpur Municipal Corporation which has 74 women corporators should initiate measures to set up more public toilets for women.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Unhappy With Head Coach Anil Kumble?
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- Priyanka Chopra Meets PM Modi In Berlin
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong