DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Naidu, Shankar exchange pleasantries in Assembly
HYDERABAD: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and former minister P Shankar Rao exchanged pleasantries and shook hands in lobby of Asse..
HYDERABAD: TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and former minister P Shankar Rao exchanged pleasantries and shook hands in lobby of Assembly here on Thursday. Speaking to reporters Shankar Rao said that only they knew why they exchanged pleasantries especially today. He said that whenever elections take place in the state close fights would take place between Pedda Babu (N Chandrababu Naidu) and Chinna Babu (Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy)in the Seemandhra region. The ruling Congress party will confine itself to the third position all over the state.
He said that Dalits and Christians and other classes strongly support Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy in Seemandhra region. The Congress party is losing support from all sections. He observed that all political parties were concentrated in the Telangana region.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan