NailSnaps: A new app that helps you turn your Instagram photos into nail stickers
Users can create an image that spans across their nails, or pick and choose different parts of an image for each finger.
New York: A new smartphone app that syncs to Instagram, enabling you to browse photos to create art designs which you can wear on your nails, is being developed.
The app allows you to take a picture of your favourite skyline, super hero, spirit animal, or pretty much anything you love and wear it on your nails, its makers in Los Angeles claim.
The team behind NailSnaps is raising funds on Kickstarter to launch the app that can allow you to design exactly how you want your photo or image to appear on your nails.
Users can create an image that spans across their nails, or pick and choose different parts of an image for each finger, 'New York Daily News' reported.
Once the user has chosen a design, the makers will print and ship the nail polish stickers.
NailSnaps can be applied easily in minutes. The custom NailSnaps will last about a week or so and application is as easy as placing a sticker and filing off the edges, the makers said.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Iran's 'The Salesman' Wins Oscar As Farhadi Boycotts Ceremony
- Oscars 2017: Moonlight Wins Big; Emma Stone, Casey Affleck Take Home Best Actors
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017 Red Carpet: Priyanka, Nicole, Emma Are Here To Turn Around The Fashion Game