DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
NailSnaps: A new app that helps you turn your Instagram photos into nail stickers
Users can create an image that spans across their nails, or pick and choose different parts of an image for each finger.
New York: A new smartphone app that syncs to Instagram, enabling you to browse photos to create art designs which you can wear on your nails, is being developed.
The app allows you to take a picture of your favourite skyline, super hero, spirit animal, or pretty much anything you love and wear it on your nails, its makers in Los Angeles claim.
The team behind NailSnaps is raising funds on Kickstarter to launch the app that can allow you to design exactly how you want your photo or image to appear on your nails.
Users can create an image that spans across their nails, or pick and choose different parts of an image for each finger, 'New York Daily News' reported.
Once the user has chosen a design, the makers will print and ship the nail polish stickers.
NailSnaps can be applied easily in minutes. The custom NailSnaps will last about a week or so and application is as easy as placing a sticker and filing off the edges, the makers said.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes