Najeeb Jung appointed as the new Lt Governor of Delhi
The governor of Meghalaya has also been changed. Ex-Delhi police chief KK Paul is the new Meghalaya Governor.
New Delhi: Najeeb Jung, vice chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia, has been named the Lt Governor of Delhi, replacing Tejendra Khanna.
According to a presidential announcement, former Delhi police commissioner KK Paul has been appointed the Meghalaya governor, replacing Ranjit Shekhar Mooshahary.
Lt General AK Singh (retd) will be the Lt Governor of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, in place of Lt General Bhopinder Singh (retd).
Virendra Kataria will be the new Lt Governor of Puducherry, replacing Iqbal Singh.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer Singh's Appearance at Shahid Kapoor's Pre-birthday Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar