Najeeb Jung appointed as the new Lt Governor of Delhi
The governor of Meghalaya has also been changed. Ex-Delhi police chief KK Paul is the new Meghalaya Governor.
New Delhi: Najeeb Jung, vice chancellor of Jamia Millia Islamia, has been named the Lt Governor of Delhi, replacing Tejendra Khanna.
According to a presidential announcement, former Delhi police commissioner KK Paul has been appointed the Meghalaya governor, replacing Ranjit Shekhar Mooshahary.
Lt General AK Singh (retd) will be the Lt Governor of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, in place of Lt General Bhopinder Singh (retd).
Virendra Kataria will be the new Lt Governor of Puducherry, replacing Iqbal Singh.
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Rock on 2's New Song Jaago Urges You to Live Life On Your Own Terms
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US
- Why This Surgical Strike Across LoC Changes Indo-Pak Nuclear Red Lines
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif