Namitha to act in 'Oru Karyam Parayanundu'
Namitha is still a graduation student but she has acted in a number of TV serials.
Namitha Pramod, the young actress who debuted in movies as Riya, the dying daughter of Rahman and Lena in 'Traffic' directed by Rajesh Pillai, is on cloud nine. The actress has already started working for her first big role in the new Sathyan Anthikad movie tentatively titled as 'Oru Karyam Parayanundu'.The plus one student from Thiruvananthapuram who had been with many popular serials before her big screen entry finds herself very lucky to have selected for the role of a fisher-woman in this movie. More than that, her hero for the movie Nivin Pauly has also hit big time with the super success ofThattathin Marayathu.
Much of the heroines presented by Sathyan Anthikkad like Asin, Samyuktha varma and Nayantara had always been into the forefront of Mollywood for the next years. Immensely talented Namitha is sure to be in the same league. IndiaGlitz, wishes all the best for this talented beginner.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man