Nana Patekar plays real life cop again
'Shagird' has been extensively shot in some of the prime locations of Delhi
Mumbai: After playing a cop in Ab Tak Chappan, Nana Patekar returns in another cop avatar. Nana plays the character of ACP Hanumant Singh in Shagird which is believed to be based on the life of ACP Rajbir Singh of Special Operations Squad, Delhi Police.
Rajbir Singh was apparently shot down by a property dealer in Gurgaon in 2008. The film was shot after an extensive research on the life and death of Rajbir Singh.
Shagird has been extensively shot in some of the prime locations of Delhi.
Nana Patekar who has great connections with the Indian police force was offered great help and security while shooting at the India Gate. He thus got a blanket permission to shoot at all the important locations.
The film is produced by Reliance Entertainment and releases on 13th May.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences
- Watch: Talking Point With Zakka Jacob
- 'Rick and Morty' Creator Justin Roiland Announces 'Accounting' Game
- Pak Approaches World Bank to Mediate Indus Waters Treaty Row With India
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
From Our Network
- What ails Amma? Medical all-clear fails to end guessing job over Jayalalithaa's health- FirstPost
- JD(U) leader Sanjay Jha comes out in Arun Jaitley's defense, rules out his involvement in DDCA scam - Pradesh18
- Dadri lynching: Police find no evidence of cow slaughter by Akhlaq family, to file closure report - Pradesh18