Nana Patekar plays real life cop again
'Shagird' has been extensively shot in some of the prime locations of Delhi
Mumbai: After playing a cop in Ab Tak Chappan, Nana Patekar returns in another cop avatar. Nana plays the character of ACP Hanumant Singh in Shagird which is believed to be based on the life of ACP Rajbir Singh of Special Operations Squad, Delhi Police.
Rajbir Singh was apparently shot down by a property dealer in Gurgaon in 2008. The film was shot after an extensive research on the life and death of Rajbir Singh.
Shagird has been extensively shot in some of the prime locations of Delhi.
Nana Patekar who has great connections with the Indian police force was offered great help and security while shooting at the India Gate. He thus got a blanket permission to shoot at all the important locations.
The film is produced by Reliance Entertainment and releases on 13th May.
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jayalalithaa Interacting, Progressing Gradually, Says Apollo Hospitals
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: UP Amass 524, Tamil Nadu 34/1 on Day 2
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte