Nandan's 'Love is Poison' to hit the screens soon
The latest is that Doohi an item song specialist from Mumbai is in a sizzling song of this film.
'Love is Poison'- it is left to ones interpretation. Love is eternal says some. While persons like Nandan Prabhu says 'Love is Poison'.
After moderate hit in 'Preethiya Loka' director Nandan Prabhu cashing in the image of Rajesh a tribal guy who was part of 'Halli Hudga Pyatege Banda' reality show and Kannada film 'Jungle Jackie' actor is in lead role with Shruti Raj. The latest is that Doohi an item song specialist from Mumbai is in a sizzling song of this film. On a colorful set Doohi and Rajesh are stepping for the song.
Akash Enterprises K Somasekhar is the producer of this film 'Love Is Poison' and muhurut for the film will take place on October 29 at Kanteerava studios.
Nandan Prabhu a bus conductor in BMTC has chalked out forty days schedule. Sai Kiran is scoring music, Ananth Urs will handle camera, Thriller Manju will look after stunts.
- Surgical Strike: Strong Message Sent to Pakistan on Terror, Says Sonia Gandhi
- Surgical Strikes Across LoC an Operational Necessity: Defence Experts
- We Are Ready For Any Counter-Attack By Pakistan: Prakash Javadekar
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets