Naomi transforms into splitting image of Diana
Naomi is playing Lady Diana in a biopic which focuses on her last two years before her death in a car accident.
Los Angeles: Naomi Watts has transformed herself to play Lady Diana in the upcoming biopic 'Diana' and seems to have done a commendable job. The actress is a splitting image of the late Princess of Wales.
The movie focuses on Diana's last two years before she died in a car accident in 1997.
The 44-year-old was seen shooting a scene with an Angolan child who lost her leg to a landmine and wore similar clothes as seen in a photograph of the princess, reports thesun.co.uk.
The movie is directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel and is scheduled to release in 2013.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines