Naomi transforms into splitting image of Diana
Naomi is playing Lady Diana in a biopic which focuses on her last two years before her death in a car accident.
Los Angeles: Naomi Watts has transformed herself to play Lady Diana in the upcoming biopic 'Diana' and seems to have done a commendable job. The actress is a splitting image of the late Princess of Wales.
The movie focuses on Diana's last two years before she died in a car accident in 1997.
The 44-year-old was seen shooting a scene with an Angolan child who lost her leg to a landmine and wore similar clothes as seen in a photograph of the princess, reports thesun.co.uk.
The movie is directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel and is scheduled to release in 2013.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage