DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Naomi transforms into splitting image of Diana
Naomi is playing Lady Diana in a biopic which focuses on her last two years before her death in a car accident.
Los Angeles: Naomi Watts has transformed herself to play Lady Diana in the upcoming biopic 'Diana' and seems to have done a commendable job. The actress is a splitting image of the late Princess of Wales.
The movie focuses on Diana's last two years before she died in a car accident in 1997.
The 44-year-old was seen shooting a scene with an Angolan child who lost her leg to a landmine and wore similar clothes as seen in a photograph of the princess, reports thesun.co.uk.
The movie is directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel and is scheduled to release in 2013.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users