DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Naomie Harris to wear an eco-gown to the Oscars
'Skyfall' actress Naomie Harris plans to wear a unique dress, one made from sweet wrappers, to the Oscars.
Los Angeles: 'Skyfall' actress Naomie Harris plans to wear a unique dress, one made from sweet wrappers, to the 85th Academy Awards.
The 36-year-old is thinking of wearing the eco-gown by designer Vivienne Westwood at the ceremony Sunday. She is excited to show it off, reports contactmusic.com.
"At the moment I am getting ready to attend the Oscars for the first time. I've decided on an eco-dress made from sweet wrappers by Vivienne Westwood," she told ES magazine.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?