Narendra Modi following Hitler's tactics to grab power: Digvijaya Singh
The Congress leader added that the Gujarat Chief Minister's "dream" of making India Congress-free would never be realised.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, who has been unsparing in his criticism of Narendra Modi, on Thursday compared him to Adolf Hitler saying he was following the disgraced dictator in many ways to grab power.
"I feel that there are a lot of similarities between the two as Modi is trying to follow Hitler in his bid to capture power," he told reporters. Singh said with Modi coming into the limelight, the BJP has become "tiny" in Gujarat.
In Gujarat, he said, there was no BJP only Modi and added that the situation was similar in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh. The Congress leader said that in Madhya Pradesh there was only Shivraj Singh Chouhan and in Chhattisgarh, there was Raman Singh and no BJP.
He said that one should not be surprised at all on what Modi can do to get power and added that his "dream" of making India Congress-free would never be realised.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Jio MAMI 2016: When Aishwarya Rai Made Newcomer Anushka Sharma Feel at Home
- Jio MAMI 2016: Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Will Be Like a Therapy for Unrequited Love, Says Karan Johar
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha talks about Anurag Khashyap's tweet over ADHM
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released