Nashik: Five held for betting on IPL matches
Ten mobile phones, a laptop and other betting related material were also seized from the place, the police said.
Nashik: Five persons were arrested for allegedly betting on the IPL matches during a raid at a bungalow in Nashik, the police said on Thursday. Acting on a tip-off, the police raided the Sai Palace bungalow in the city on Wednesday night and arrested the five bookies, Assistant Commissioner of Police Pankaj Rahane said.
Ten mobile phones, a laptop and other betting related material were also seized from the place, he said.
Those arrested have been identified as - Rajendra Savna, resident of Nashik Road, Sameer Mahindra Mantri, Praveen Bhutada, Ravindra Dhage and Pankaj Somani (all from Buldhana, Maharashtra).
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands