DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nashik: Five held for betting on IPL matches
Ten mobile phones, a laptop and other betting related material were also seized from the place, the police said.
Nashik: Five persons were arrested for allegedly betting on the IPL matches during a raid at a bungalow in Nashik, the police said on Thursday. Acting on a tip-off, the police raided the Sai Palace bungalow in the city on Wednesday night and arrested the five bookies, Assistant Commissioner of Police Pankaj Rahane said.
Ten mobile phones, a laptop and other betting related material were also seized from the place, he said.
Those arrested have been identified as - Rajendra Savna, resident of Nashik Road, Sameer Mahindra Mantri, Praveen Bhutada, Ravindra Dhage and Pankaj Somani (all from Buldhana, Maharashtra).
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835