Nashik: Miffed over inter-caste marriage, man kills pregnant daughter
He killed the woman after persuading her to visit her ailing mother at her maternal home.
Nashik: Miffed over her marriage to a person outside their cast, a man in Maharashtra's Nashik district strangulated his 20-year old pregnant daughter to death.
Police said the 40-year old Eknath Kumbharkar has confessed to the killing.
He killed the woman after persuading her to visit her maternal home on the pretext of meeting her ailing mother.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Lion Movie Review: A Deeply Moving, Inspiring Film
- Jackie Review: Natalie Portman Shines In The Shoes Of Jacqueline Kennedy
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be