Nashik: Teenager gangraped in moving car
The Class IX student was forcibly taken into a car by the three men in Chetna Nagar area on Wednesday evening.
Nashik: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by three persons in a moving car in the city, police said on Friday.
The Class IX student was forcibly taken into a car by the three men in Chetna Nagar area on Wednesday evening, who gangraped her in the moving vehicle and later dropped her at the spot from where she was picked, police said.
They threatened her against telling about the incident to anybody.
However, the girl mustered courage and informed her younger sister about the incident on Thursday, who informed their parents.
The victim's parents then approached police and after her medical test, a complaint was filed against the unidentified youths late on Thursday night, police said.
Meanwhile, police were trying to contact the girl's friends in school in order to ascertain the identity of the culprits and trace them.
Nashik Police Commissioner Kulwant Kumar Sarangal and Deputy Commissioner DS Swami also met the girl's parents and assured them speedy action in the case.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1