DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nashik: Teens rape 14-year-old, set her ablaze
The accused have been booked under section 307 (attempt to murder) and section 376 (rape) of the IPC.
Nashik: Three teenagers were on Wednesday arrested on charges of raping a minor girl at her residence before setting her on fire in which she suffered 96 per cent burns, police said.
In a ghastly incident, the accused trio forcefully gained entry into the house of the the 14-year-old victim at Aringale Farm in Nashik Road area when her parents were away and took turns to rape her, they said, adding the boys then set her ablaze.
The accused have been booked under section 307 (attempt to murder) and section 376 (rape) of the IPC. The names of the victim as well as the accused have been withheld by the police.
According to sources at Bytco Hospital in Nashik where the girl was admitted post the incident, her chances of survival are slim. Meanwhile, a juvenile court has remanded the trio to a remand home.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?