Natalie Portman: I'm envious of British actors and British crews
Natalie Portman says that American actors like her end up moving from one place to the other to shoot for their movies.
London: Actress Natalie Portman says she is jealous of her British co-stars who get to shoot at the same place where they live.
The 32-year-old said that American actors like her end up moving from one place to the other to shoot for their movies, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love working here in London and I'm envious of British actors and British crews because American actors, we end up like gypsies - movie to movie, moving cities every time," Portman said.
"But you can have such a fulfilling, wonderful, rich career here between the theatre, the TV, and the film all in one place. It's pretty cool to get to live and work in the same place," she added.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?
- 90% Apple Lightning-to-USB Cables Sold on Amazon, Groupon Are Fake
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage