DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Natalie Portman: I'm envious of British actors and British crews
Natalie Portman says that American actors like her end up moving from one place to the other to shoot for their movies.
London: Actress Natalie Portman says she is jealous of her British co-stars who get to shoot at the same place where they live.
The 32-year-old said that American actors like her end up moving from one place to the other to shoot for their movies, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I love working here in London and I'm envious of British actors and British crews because American actors, we end up like gypsies - movie to movie, moving cities every time," Portman said.
"But you can have such a fulfilling, wonderful, rich career here between the theatre, the TV, and the film all in one place. It's pretty cool to get to live and work in the same place," she added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835