Natalie Portman voted the most profitable star
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' actress Kristen Stewart took the second position in the list.
Los Angeles: Actress Natalie Portman has been voted Hollywood's most profitable star by Forbes magazine. The 'Black Swan' actress, whose dark ballet movie earned $329 million at the box office worldwide after being made for an estimated $13 million, has topped a new list of 'Hollywood's Best Actors For The Buck', compiled by the magazine.
She has been voted Hollywood's best investment for raking in $42.70 at the box office for every dollar she is paid to star in a movie, reports contactmusic.com.
'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2' actress Kristen Stewart took the second position in the list. The 22-year-old was paid $25 million to star in the final two instalments of the 'Twilight Saga' movies, the first of which grossed over $300 million. Its second instalment is still running in theatres.
Actor Robert Pattinson also made it to the list, and occupied the fourth place after 'Transformers' star Shia LaBeouf. Actor Taylor Lautner, also features in the list in the sixth position after 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test