DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
National Award scares me: Parineeti Chopra
Parineeti Chopra says she is scared but motivated to keep giving better shots in the film industry.
New Delhi: After winning a special mention for her performance in 'Ishaqzaade' at the announcement of the 60th National Film Awards here, young and vivacious actress Parineeti Chopra says she is scared but motivated to keep giving better shots in the film industry.
"After winning so many debut awards, I never thought I would win for 'Ishaqzaade', but when I did, it was the biggest one in the country! That too for my first lead role," Parineeti said in a statement.
"I just cannot believe it. But this scares and humbles me, and will definitely make me work even harder in the future! Thank you jury," she added.
Parineeti, cousin of National Award-winning actress Priyanka Chopra, made her Bollywood debut with 'Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl', in which she played one of three supporting actresses.
'Ishaqzaade' saw her in the lead opposite debutant Arjun Kapoor. She has won the special mention for her convincing delineation of a daredevil girl in a moving drama of love and tragedy.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Cricket Australia Believes Revenue Model is Starving Grassroots
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users