'Nautanki Saala' earns Rs 7.5 crore in two days
'Nautanki Saala!' and 'Commando' have earned Rs 7.5 crore and Rs 7.08 crore respectively in first two days.
New Delhi: 'Nautanki Saala!' and 'Commando' are giving a tough fight to each other at the box office with Rs 7.5 crore and Rs 7.08 crore earnings respectively in first two days of their releases.
If director Rohan Sippy's 'Nautanki Saala' is a comedy of errors with entertaining performances by actors Ayushmann Khuranna and Kunal Roy Kapoor, 'Commando' is an action-packed drama riding on the shoulders of lead actor Vidyut Jamwal.
Trade analyst Taran Aadarsh tweeted: "'Nautanki Saala!' Friday (collection) Rs 3.25 crore. Picked up at the (multi)plexes of urban centres."
The movie's collection jumped to Rs 4.25 crore on Saturday.
Packed with humour, 'Nautanki Saala!' also features Pooja Salvi and Evelyn Sharma. Co-produced by Bhushan Kumar and Ramesh Sippy, the movie has been made on a low budget.
Director Dilip Ghosh's 'Commando' is not far behind. It earned Rs 3.69 crore on Friday and Rs 3.39 crore on Saturday.
"'Commando' excellent at single screens of mass circuits," tweeted Adarsh.
In the film, Vidyut, 34, who made his Bollywood debut in a negative role in John Abraham-starrer 'Force' in 2011, is accompanied by former Miss India Pooja Chopra and Jaideep Ahlawat.
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Hillary Clinton's Win Would Result in Spread of ISIS: Donald Trump
- Trump Gains on Clinton, Poll Shows 'Rigged' Message Resonates
- Donald Trump Seeks to Bar Sexual Misconduct Claims from Trump University Trial
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration