DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Naveen at Bhadrak
BHADRAK: The foggy weather proved to be a dampener on Thursday as Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik reached Aradi in Chandbali block, ..
BHADRAK: The foggy weather proved to be a dampener on Thursday as Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik reached Aradi in Chandbali block, an hour late. The crowd eagerly waited for him to arrive for a darshan at the famous Akhandalamani temple here.
Naveen addressed people at Aradi, Dhamnghar, Jalahari, Keshpur and Kalipadia of five Assembly segments. Naveen stressed schemes launched during his tenure for development of villages and rural people. He said development works undertaken aimed at improving communication facilities and uplifting the women.
Naveen referred to the recently inaugurated Dhamra Port and promised the people, a developed and self-reliant rural Odisha. The theme of his speeches was almost identical at all the meetings with him stressing on scheme for rural development including Mo Kudia Yojana, Biju Gram Jyoti Yojana, Mamata Scheme and Madhu Babu Pension Yojana.
Among others, Tourism and Culture Minister Prafulla Samal, MLAs Bijaya Nayak, Rajendra Das, Bijayshree Routray and MP-cum-BJD district President Arjun Sethi attended.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes