Naveen to direct Kannada movie 'Lakshmi Bar'
Hvaing a six year background in film making, Naveen is expecting a lot from 'Lakshmi Bar'.
Son of veteran Kannada actor Srinivasamurthy, Naveen Krishna is aiming to try his hands on direction sometime in the middle of this year.
The actor who has already written the script, screenplay and dialogues for his planned venture 'Lakshmi Bar' has been immensely appreciated by two producers.
Hvaing a six year background in film making, Naveen Krishna is expecting a lot from his debut direction. And not to miss the actor has a pretty good name in the industry for all his past movie performances.
But some how it is only luck that is escaping from the hands of Naveen Krishna and he hopes for staying in people's memory for his roles.
Speaking about his personal take as an actor, Naveen clarifies, "Stardom is secondary for me but staying in people's mind with the kind of films i have done is primary".
Also, the actor has films like 'Agni Mushti', 'Anthapura', 'Vaidehi' and 'Bidalaare Endu Ninna' ready for a release this year. He has also co-directed 'Bidalaare Endu Ninna', the audio of which was released this Monday night.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Lion Actor Sunny Pawar Makes His Big Academy Debut
- Zlatan Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory