Navjot Sidhu enters panic room in Bigg Boss
The panic room is the replacement for the jail that is usually used to punish those who break Bigg Boss's rules.
Mumbai: Former cricketer Navjot Singh Sidhu is the first contestant to enter the panic room in the Bigg Boss house this season in the form of a punishment. The panic room is the replacement for the jail that is usually used to punish those who either break Bigg Boss's rules or get punished for failing a task.
The room has walls that come closing onto the housemate causing panic and fear.
Other forms of punishment inside the room are freezing the housemate till minus 5 degrees approximately or restraining him/her in a strait jacket that will not allow arm movements.
Sidhu was the first housemate to enter the panic room and the walls came closing onto him. He had to collect as many coins as possible for his team. The sixth season of the reality show began on October 7 with 15 contestants. So far Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Yadav, Kashif Qureshi and actress Sayantani Ghosh have been voted out.
Contestants nominated for eviction this week include Gulab Gang leader Sampat Lal, controversial cartoonist Aseem Trivedi and hairstylist Sapna Bhavnani, after model Karishma Kotak left the house as her father passed away.
Recommended For You
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century