Navneet Kaur Dhillon sets sight on Bollywood
Ponds Femina Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon will represent India at the Miss World pageant this year.
Mumbai: Ponds Femina Miss India Navneet Kaur Dhillon, who will represent India at the Miss World pageant this year, has already set her eyes on Bollywood.
"Right now Miss World is my aim, which is very important to me. But definitely, Bollywood is my next destination," said Navneet upon being asked about her future plans.
The Miss World 2013 contest will be held Sep 28 in Indonesia. Navneet hopes she brings the crown home this year.
"It has been 12 years since we won the Miss World crown. So I think it is my responsibility to bring it back," Navneet said while launching a new Ponds product.
The last time an Indian won the Miss World title was 2000. Priyanka Chopra was crowned at that time, and today, she is one of the most popular actresses of Bollywood.
Bollywood has a host of other actresses, who have been a 'Miss India' in some capacity or the other. These include Zeenat Aman (1970), Juhi Chawla (1984), Sushmita Sen (1994), Aishwarya Rai (1994), Gul Panag (1999), Dia Mirza (2000), Lara Dutta (2000).
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It