14 Naxals killed in an encounter with police in Odisha
The encounter took place near the Odisha-Chhattisgarh border late on Friday night.
Bhubaneswar: 14 Naxals have been killed in an encounter with police in Malkangiri district of Odisha. The encounter took place near the Odisha-Chhattisgarh border.
This is said to be the biggest casualty of Naxals so far in Odisha. The police team was led by Malkangiri SP Akhileswar Singh late on Friday night.
Huge arms and ammunitions have been recovered from the Naxals in the encounter.
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- 2nd Test: Pakistan Build Commanding Lead Over West Indies
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Prevail 3-2 in Pacy Encounter vs Pakistan