14 Naxals killed in an encounter with police in Odisha
The encounter took place near the Odisha-Chhattisgarh border late on Friday night.
Bhubaneswar: 14 Naxals have been killed in an encounter with police in Malkangiri district of Odisha. The encounter took place near the Odisha-Chhattisgarh border.
This is said to be the biggest casualty of Naxals so far in Odisha. The police team was led by Malkangiri SP Akhileswar Singh late on Friday night.
Huge arms and ammunitions have been recovered from the Naxals in the encounter.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Comedian Bharti Singh All Set to Tie the Knot by the End of 2017
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century