DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Jharkhand: Maoists release 4 officials abducted from Giridih
Earlier in the day, 7 landmine blasts took place in Giridih where 1 security personnel was killed and 11 had been injured.
Giridih: Jharkhand Police has confirmed that four security personnel who had been abducted by suspected Naxals in Giridih district have been released.
Earlier in the day, seven landmine blasts took place in Giridih in which one security personnel was killed. 11 security personnel had been injured in blast from which 4 personnel belonged to Jharkhand Jaguar and 7 to CRPF.
A search party of CRPF, Jharkhand Jaguar and local police took place to locate the kidnapped government employees when there were serial landmine blasts. The blast took place near Parasnath hills.
The four government employees were abducted on Saturday evening when they were at duty for some NREGA and social security pension work. The rebels had intercepted their vehicle near Navkania village situated in the foothills of Parasnath.
The district administration had claimed that the Naxals have not made any demands for their release.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes