Nayanthara is just a friend, says Simbu
"Nayan is a good soul, we have moved on and are just friends, it's foolish to link us romantically" says Simbu.
Silambarasan Rajendar aka Simbu, is juggling between his projects and work. It's no longer news that Simbu and alleged ex-girlfriend, Nayanthara, have buried the hatchet. The star was recently spotted with her that paved way for rumors that something is being cooked between them.
"Nayan is a good soul, we're just friends and it's foolish to link us romantically. As professionals and people who shared an intense friendship, we still share the fondness for each other as people, we talk about usual things like films, common friends and our lives. We have both moved on and found peace in our lives, there's no bitterness," says Simbu clearing the air.
Speaking about his sudden bonding with Dhanush he says, "We're human too. Some things are blown out of proportion and that's sad. We're all young people, sometimes guided wrongly by few vested interests. Dhanush is an amazing person and Aishwarya is nice to me."
"Whatever has been said or written doesn't count anymore", signs off Simbu.
- UN Chief Condemns Terror Attack on Police Academy in Quetta
- Abhishek Kapoor Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Fun to Explore the Singer in Me, Says Shraddha Kapoor
- Abhishek Kapoor Was, Is And Will Always Remain a Friend: Farhan Akhtar
- Bigg Boss, Day 9: Luxury Budget Task BB Laundry Creates Havoc In The House
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 8: Celebrities Get Malik Status, Indiawale Fight Among Themselves
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM