Nayanthara receives best actress award for 'Sri Ramarajyam'
Also, among others artists Amitabh Bachchan too was present at the event.
The Nandi Awards was held in Hyderabad, at the Lalita Kala Thoranam and the main attraction of the event was the presence of Amitabh Bachchan in it.
Also actor Nagarjuna was seen with Amala, at the event, which was the centre of attraction for the entire film fraternity.
Gorgeous Nayanthara was clad in a sea blue saree, to receive the award for the Best Actress for 'Sri Ramarajyam'. Actress Lakshmi Manchu was also awarded the Best Villain (Female), and she was spotted chatting with others from the industry. Among others, actor Mahesh Babu was also spotted at the event.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Afghanistan Pacer Shapoor Zadran in Mumbai, Wants to Meet SRK
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards