DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nayanthara receives best actress award for 'Sri Ramarajyam'
Also, among others artists Amitabh Bachchan too was present at the event.
The Nandi Awards was held in Hyderabad, at the Lalita Kala Thoranam and the main attraction of the event was the presence of Amitabh Bachchan in it.
Also actor Nagarjuna was seen with Amala, at the event, which was the centre of attraction for the entire film fraternity.
Gorgeous Nayanthara was clad in a sea blue saree, to receive the award for the Best Actress for 'Sri Ramarajyam'. Actress Lakshmi Manchu was also awarded the Best Villain (Female), and she was spotted chatting with others from the industry. Among others, actor Mahesh Babu was also spotted at the event.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish