Delhi's most wanted criminal Neetu Dobadia killed in police shootout
Neetu Dobadia carried a reward of Rs 7 lakh on his head.
New Delhi: Delhi's most wanted criminal Neetu Dobadia was killed in a police shootout near Hyatt Hotel late on Thursday.
Delhi Police said that Dobadia's henchman Alok and another member of the gang have also been killed in the encounter. No one from the police have been injured in the operation.
Neetu Dobadia carried a reward of Rs 7 lakh. He was involved in several cases of extortion, contract killing and murder.
Dobadia had escaped from Haryana Police's custody when he was being brought from Bhondsi Jail to Saket court in August 2012.
He has also killed a head constable on Delhi-Haryana border in November 2012.
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills