Delhi's most wanted criminal Neetu Dobadia killed in police shootout
Neetu Dobadia carried a reward of Rs 7 lakh on his head.
New Delhi: Delhi's most wanted criminal Neetu Dobadia was killed in a police shootout near Hyatt Hotel late on Thursday.
Delhi Police said that Dobadia's henchman Alok and another member of the gang have also been killed in the encounter. No one from the police have been injured in the operation.
Neetu Dobadia carried a reward of Rs 7 lakh. He was involved in several cases of extortion, contract killing and murder.
Dobadia had escaped from Haryana Police's custody when he was being brought from Bhondsi Jail to Saket court in August 2012.
He has also killed a head constable on Delhi-Haryana border in November 2012.
Recommended For You
- 'I Keep Doing It' Declares Wembley Hero Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 to Offer WhatsApp, Asphalt, Opera Mini Browser And Snake Game
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?