DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi's most wanted criminal Neetu Dobadia killed in police shootout
Neetu Dobadia carried a reward of Rs 7 lakh on his head.
New Delhi: Delhi's most wanted criminal Neetu Dobadia was killed in a police shootout near Hyatt Hotel late on Thursday.
Delhi Police said that Dobadia's henchman Alok and another member of the gang have also been killed in the encounter. No one from the police have been injured in the operation.
Neetu Dobadia carried a reward of Rs 7 lakh. He was involved in several cases of extortion, contract killing and murder.
Dobadia had escaped from Haryana Police's custody when he was being brought from Bhondsi Jail to Saket court in August 2012.
He has also killed a head constable on Delhi-Haryana border in November 2012.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Reminisces 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony With an Adorable Pic
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users