DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Neha Dhupia: Excited to do my first Punjabi film
Neha Dhupia is excited to return to her roots by starring in her first Punjabi film 'Rangeelay' with Jimmy Shergill.
Vancouver: Actress Neha Dhupia is excited to return to her roots by starring in her first Punjabi film 'Rangeelay' with Jimmy Shergill, who has also produced the movie.
The 32-year-old actress, who hosted the musical extravaganza for the debut Times of India Film awards here, said she would not mind taking up regional projects with interesting scripts.
"'Rangeelay' is really interesting. I had a month off and Jimmy came up with a really interesting script so I thought why not. Jimmy is coming tomorrow. He has a huge fan following here among the Punjabi audience. I did not do it for the reach, I did it for the experience," Neha said on the sidelines of TOIFA.
"When I have time, I would like to do films in my language but I would also like to star in Bengali and Marathi films too. I have already done two movies in Telugu. I like to work in cinema everywhere," she said.
Neha will next begin shooting for a comedy with Viacom besides Karan Johar's 'Unglee'.
"'Unglee' has a big heart and it is in the right place. It is very different script. It is not all candy floss. It is nice to see Karan encouraging such a film," she said.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere