Neighbour beats three Manipur youths for 'spitting'
Seijan said a doctor told him that his eardrum was busted and he needs to undergo minor operation after some days .
New Delhi: Three youths from Manipur sustained minor injuries after they were allegedly beaten up by their neighbour and his son for "spitting" in front of their house, police said. The incident was reported from south Delhi's Munirka on Tuesday afternoon where Ronny, 25, Seijan Guite, 23, and Samson, 25, were thrashed by their neighbour Adarsh Kumar, his son Ashish and some others.
Ronny told police that he had accidentally swallowed a mosquito and immediately spat it out. "When Adarsh saw it, he assumed that Rony had deliberately spat and started thrashing him and his friends along with 7-10 other locals," police said, citing Ronny. According to the victims, the accused thrashed them with wooden sticks and iron rods.
The three youth were taken to Safdarjung Hospital for a medical test. Doctors said that they all have received minor injuries. However, Seijan said a doctor told him that his eardrum was busted and he needs to undergo minor operation after some days . A case has been against Adarsh and others at the Vasant Vihar police station.
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: South Korea Strengthen Semifinal Claim With 5-3 Win Over China
- I'm a Gujarati at Heart, Says President Pranab Mukherjee
- Hockey: India's Top Five Victories Over Pakistan
- The Camps: Split Wide Open in UP's First Family, Who Stands Where
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Iraqi Forces Encounter Stiff Resistance from ISIS in Mosul
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh