Neighbour beats three Manipur youths for 'spitting'
Seijan said a doctor told him that his eardrum was busted and he needs to undergo minor operation after some days .
New Delhi: Three youths from Manipur sustained minor injuries after they were allegedly beaten up by their neighbour and his son for "spitting" in front of their house, police said. The incident was reported from south Delhi's Munirka on Tuesday afternoon where Ronny, 25, Seijan Guite, 23, and Samson, 25, were thrashed by their neighbour Adarsh Kumar, his son Ashish and some others.
Ronny told police that he had accidentally swallowed a mosquito and immediately spat it out. "When Adarsh saw it, he assumed that Rony had deliberately spat and started thrashing him and his friends along with 7-10 other locals," police said, citing Ronny. According to the victims, the accused thrashed them with wooden sticks and iron rods.
The three youth were taken to Safdarjung Hospital for a medical test. Doctors said that they all have received minor injuries. However, Seijan said a doctor told him that his eardrum was busted and he needs to undergo minor operation after some days . A case has been against Adarsh and others at the Vasant Vihar police station.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion