DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Neil Nitin Mukesh replaces Vivek Oberoi in 'David'
Directed by Bejoy Nambiar, 'David' also has Vikram and Jeeva in the star cast.
Mumbai: A month ago, when Vivek Oberoi backed out of Bejoy Nambiar's next, it put the director in a tough spot. He had already cast the rest of the actors and was suddenly left with no leading man for David. And now in an interesting turn of events, the filmmaker has roped in Neil Nitin Mukesh to fill the spot, alongside South stars Vikram and Jeeva.
Says a source, "A lot of things about the film has changed in the past two months. It was supposed to be made in Hindi and now it's a bi-lingual. They are making it in Hindi and Tamil both. Neil incidentally fits the part to the T."
Neil apparently was the natural choice for the film because we hear that the director belives he is a great but underrated actor. Adds the source, "Bejoy thinks Neil has great potential and he is perfect for the part. In fact, they have even finished shooting one schedule and gearing up for the next."
Incidentally, Vivek who was supposed to play one of the leading roles in the film backed out thinking that the film was being made in Tamil. Vivek was quoted saying, "Doing an out-an-out Tamil film did not make sense to me. Even if it was a bilingual, I wouldn't have had a problem doing the film." However, the makers seemed to have changed their mind over the course of time.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh