Nelson Mandela to be buried on December 15 in Qunu
Zuma said that Mandela's body will lie in state at government buildings in Pretoria from December 11, until the burial.
Johannesburg: South Africa President Jacob Zuma said Nelson Mandela will be buried on December 15.
President Jacob Zuma also said on Friday that a memorial service in a Johannesburg stadium will be held for the anti-apartheid leader on December 10. Zuma said that Mandela's body will lie in state at government buildings in Pretoria from December 11, until the burial.
He said December 8 will be a national day of prayer and reflection.
Zuma thanked people from around the world who are sending condolences to Mandela's family. Mandela died on Thursday night at the age of 95.
- Donald Trump's Daughter, Ivanka, to Celebrate Diwali at Hindu Temple
- Clinton Campaign Ponders 'What If' Trump Doesn't Concede
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Facebook Employees Try to Remove Trump's Controversial Posts, Zuckerberg Calls it Inappropriate
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week