NEP: Trailer got 1.2 million views in two days
'Neethanae En Ponvasantham' set a record by having over 1.2 million views in just two days for the official trailer.
Not only the audio of 'Neethanae En Ponvasantham' is a big hit, the promotional video songs are going viral and is a major hit among the young especially in social networking sites, thanks to the young appeal, some great music and a sleek package.
The RS Infotainment and Photon Kathas film has set a record by having over 1.2 million views in just two days for the official trailer. Its the fifth most searched video on top portals.
"I am happy and at peace with the response. It's been overwhelming to work with the legendary Ilayaraja sir on the music of this film and that is why this film is really special to me and hence this response to the trailer and the songs really makes me feel at peace within." says Gautham Menon.
Ashok Parwani, Sony Music says "It is phenomenal to see such great response from fans on the trailer as well as the music video. The combination of ace music director Ilaiyaraaja along with Gautham Vasu dev Menon promises to be a must watch and hear for all".
The film captures the highs and lows of a 3 decade long love story of a couple played by Jiiva and Samantha.
- Saamna Cartoonist Expresses Regret Over Cartoon That Triggered Protests
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Karnataka Defers Cauvery Water Release to Thursday
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka