DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Nepal President to meet Shinde, Antony today
The Nepal President on Wednesday met Pranab Mukherjee, and thanked him for the development assistance extended by India in virtually every sector.
New Delhi: Nepal President Ram Baran Yadav will meet Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde and Defence Minister AK Antony on Thursday evening, as part of his five-day visit to India.
Baran on Wednesday met President Pranab Mukherjee, and thanked him for the development assistance extended by India in virtually every sector. He said that Nepal and India are closely connected with each other.
Baran also met External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid on Wednesday to discuss the political situation in his country where political parties are failing to come to a consensus to form a unity government. Khurshid emphasised that it is in India's interest that Nepal progresses as a stable, secular and democratic republic.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO
- Manchester Arena Attack: Beckham, Rooney, Hamilton Show Solidarity