Nepal President to meet Shinde, Antony today
The Nepal President on Wednesday met Pranab Mukherjee, and thanked him for the development assistance extended by India in virtually every sector.
New Delhi: Nepal President Ram Baran Yadav will meet Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde and Defence Minister AK Antony on Thursday evening, as part of his five-day visit to India.
Baran on Wednesday met President Pranab Mukherjee, and thanked him for the development assistance extended by India in virtually every sector. He said that Nepal and India are closely connected with each other.
Baran also met External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid on Wednesday to discuss the political situation in his country where political parties are failing to come to a consensus to form a unity government. Khurshid emphasised that it is in India's interest that Nepal progresses as a stable, secular and democratic republic.
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3