DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Network 18 racer narrowly misses karting finals
Rajesh D'souza had earlier this year won the corporate round of the Delhi race at the Amaron Karting Challenge.
New Delhi: Network 18's Rajesh D'souza missed out on making it to the finals of the 18th Corporate Game Go Karting Championship in England after his Go kart was rammed by another racer with barely one lap left in the semi-final round.
D'souza, represented Network 18 at the event recently in Loughborough and was supported by Dell and Portronics, had come second in the qualifying session with a timing of 25.57 second.
A seasoned Go kart racer, Rajesh had earlier this year won the corporate round of the Delhi race in the Amaron Karting Challenge. But this time he was deprived of a podium finish as another racer lost control of his Go kart and rammed into D'souza's Go kart, thereby putting paid to hopes of another title.
D'souza, who has been Gokarting for the past 12 years, has in the last one decade finished on the podium in the JK Tyre Go Karting Championship in 2000 and 2001, the MRF Formule Mondiale Championship in 2003, the Accelerace Go Karting Championship in 2009, the Ocean Corporate Go Karting Championship in 2009 and the Cloud 9 Go Karting Championship in 2009.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa