Never dated any actress, just friendly with Sonam: Punit Malhotra
Punit Malhotra, who was rumoured to be dating Sonam Kapoor, says he has never had a relationship with any actress.
Mumbai: Director Punit Malhotra, who was rumoured to be dating Sonam Kapoor, says he has never had a relationship with any actress.
Sonam was linked to the director of her film 'I Hate Luv Storys, but the two never confirmed the rumours.
"No, I did not date any actress. I am saying this on the record," Punit told PTI.
"I did not have strained relations with anyone, any actor. I am friendly with Sonam. I hope to work with her in future," he added.
"It (link-up) is all rubbish. You get up in the morning, see the newspapers, read articles and you find it funny. You wonder what they were wondering while writing this story.
There is nothing else that you can do about it."
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go
- Akhilesh Fantastic CM but Needs Time to Be Mass Leader: Amar Singh
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure